COVID-19 UPDATE| Rockway Dentistry
Dear Rockway Dentistry patients,
We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different:
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You will be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive for your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic.
- We will measure your temperature upon arrival.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will also ask you to wear your own mask at all times while in the office. If you arrive without a mask we will gladly provide one for you.
These procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, please call or email our office.
We look forward to seeing you again!
Get in touch with us
A new and comfortable way to achieve a beautiful smile...
Holds the promise of a brighter, more attractive smile...
Replacing your missing teeth does not only improve your the look of your smile...
|Read More||Read More||Read More|